Salary: depending on experience
Employment type: permanent
KISS is an ambitious, strategy-led integrated agency, working with the organisations that are changing the world. We work across B2B and B2C, primarily with the science, technology, education and affiliated sectors. As our name suggests, we ‘keep it successfully simple’ in the way we think, work and create. KISS is headquartered in Cambridge, the UK’s fastest growing city economy.
We’re now expanding our team and looking for an Account Director to work as part of a key account team in our busy agency. The role will be to deliver and manage multi-channel creative communications briefs on time and within budget. This role will require someone to be client facing and to collaborate with/co-ordinate a wider agency team. You will report to the Head of Account Management.
The person we are looking for will ideally have the experience and ability to work with complex accounts in the B2C or B2B sectors. You may be from either an account handling or marketing management background.
- Responsible for key clients – requires a thorough understanding of their business and market
- Identifying, creating and converting opportunities to grow KISS business with existing clients
- Taking new business opportunities from lead to pitch
- Representing KISS in the public arena: talking/workshops etc.
- Nurture key senior client relationships
- Lead the development of key account plans to ensure business is optimised with key clients
- ‘Surprise and delight’ key clients on a regular basis
- Build good relationships with clients and successfully establish credibility
- Ensure clients have exposure to the wider KISS team and skill sets to minimise risk to KISS
- You will be responsible for integrated earned, owned and paid content and channels. These include advertising, PR, digital, content for web and social media, as well as wider marketing collateral including print and exhibitions
- You will have account director experience or be a seasoned account manager
- You will be well organised and have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple projects to clear processes and deadlines
- You will be ambitious, with the ability to work with complexity
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work:
- Flexible working
- Corporate punt on the River Cam
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Quarterly social events
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme
- Childcare voucher, Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes
- Support for ongoing professional development