KISS has an exciting role for a Creative Artworker to create original artwork in both print and digital, showcasing creative thinking with a strong focus on quality. Equally comfortable working in collaboration with other members of the team or on your own, as part of our creative team you will play a crucial role as a guardian of both quality and brand, ensuring that the creative vision of the team is realised alongside excellent standards of quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- You’ll work alongside all areas of the agency – from design to account management to project management, helping to create the best possible work, bringing ideas to life, and ensuring creative intention is realised.
- As a creative agency we’ll be looking for the role holder to demonstrate design flair as well as implementing instructions – being comfortable putting forward your own ideas and working with more open briefs will be critical.
- You’ll be responsible for artwork which could manifest in digital or print formats, web and social asset production. Creation of templates for clients and agency use in Microsoft and InDesign. You have demonstrably strong skills in the core Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications and be adept at choosing the right tool for the task.
- Working across a range of projects/campaigns to include, advertising, branding and marketing, you’ll need to be able to adapt and react to feedback positively.
- You’ll need to demonstrate organisational skills within the role, managing all files efficiently and accurately within the KISS system and processes, constructing master templates for use throughout the agency and putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- You may be presenting final ideas to colleagues and will need to be comfortable and able to develop and main strong working relationships.
So, who are you? We think the right person for the role will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within art working in a fast-paced, (agency preferred) creative and commercial environment.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating original thinking and attention to detail.
- Strong core skills in Adobe CC suite especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of print and digital creation and production.
- Good typographic skills.
- Good grounding in the discipline of visual arts – composition, colour theory etc.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and comfortable with change, you’ll be able to work under pressure when required with quick turnarounds if necessary.
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality in every endeavour.
- A passion for agency life demonstrating inclusivity and an appreciation of the importance of culture and the KISS values.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work:
- Flexible working (we’re all currently working from home but a return to the office will see a hybrid office/home working pattern available for all).
- Cambridge based office close to cafes, shops and open spaces.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Quarterly social events.
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme.
- Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes.
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Corporate punt on the River Cam
If you join us, we can offer an outstanding opportunity to not only be part of an established agency with rewarding clients, but also the prospect to take a leading part in our continued journey. We believe passionately in the power of each individual and as such our culture will give you responsibility, ownership and power in how you work, learn and grow.