KISS is looking for a creative, passionate and highly motivated Junior Designer / Artworker to join our growing team.
You will work on different accounts across various sectors; supporting the Senior Designer and Creative Artworker in developing the creative projects.
You will possess an awareness of the broader industry on both creative and technical levels; preferably have past experience working with Adobe Creative Suite; and have the ability to prioritise tasks and deal with conflicting deadlines.
The position will be based in our Cambridge office and you will report to our Creative Director.
Ideally you will have agency experience.
KISS is an integrated communications agency working with brands that are changing the world in science, technology and education. Founded on the principle of simplicity, we strive to clarify complexity and make memorable communications that breathe new life into our clients’ businesses. We are a team of creative thinkers united by a passion for brands and inspired to deliver work that creates change and drives growth.
- Able to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Able to use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Experienced at working with clients
- A team player with strong organisational, time management skills and attention to detail
- In collaboration with the Senior Designer interpret client’s business needs and develop a concept to suit their purpose
- Work closely with the account managers / executives to discuss business objectives and requirements of each job
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to account managers / executives
- Be responsible for artwork for KISS which will include artwork for print, web assets, Microsoft templates etc.
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and Adobe Creative Suite
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to an overall brief of a job
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Work on layouts and artworking pages ready for print
- Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other desingers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients alongside Senior Designer and Creative Artworker
- Manage all files efficiently and accurately within the KISS system and processes
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work:
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme
- Childcare vouchers (if you have previously been registered), Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Quarterly social events
- Corporate punt on the River Cam