Salary: depending on experience
Employment type: permanent
KISS is an ambitious, strategy-led integrated agency, working with the organisations that are changing the world. We work across B2B and B2C, primarily with the science, technology, education and affiliated sectors. As our name suggests, we ‘keep it successfully simple’ in the way we think, work and create. KISS is headquartered in Cambridge, the UK’s fastest growing city economy.
We’re now expanding our team and looking for an experienced Project/Account Manager to work as part of a key account team in our busy agency. The role will be to deliver and manage multi-channel creative communications briefs on time and within budget. This role will require someone to be client facing and to collaborate with a large client team, as well as wider agency team. You will report to an Account Director.
The person we are looking for ideally will have the experience and ability to work with complex accounts in the B2C or B2B sectors. You may be from either an account handling, project or marketing management background.
- Project and account management of integrated marketing campaigns
- You will be responsible for integrated earned, owned and paid content and channels. These include advertising, PR, digital, content for web and social media, as well as wider marketing collateral, including print and exhibitions
- You will be part of an account team supported by an Account Executive and working with an Account Director
- You will be looking for personal growth and to make the step up to Account Director within 18 months
- You will have two to three years' project/account management experience
- You will be well organised and have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple projects to clear processes and deadlines
- You will be ambitious, with the ability to understand complex technical products and services and bring them to life in an engaging way
- You will be comfortable working with the Microsoft Office suite of products, as well as familiarity with agency management systems for workflow/admin/invoicing
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work:
- Flexible working
- Corporate punt on the River Cam
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Quarterly social events
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme
- Childcare voucher, Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes
- Support for ongoing professional development