Salary: depending on experience
Employment type: permanent
KISS is looking for an experienced Senior Planner/Strategist to lead the agency in developing the key strategic insights that underpin all communications, assets and activities.
You will work closely with the client to understand their market place, their customers and customer journeys across all touchpoints. You will deliver informed solutions to clients based on trends, insights and academic thought.
As Senior Planner/Strategist you will have a solid understanding of our clients’ business models, strategy and wider industry. You will be expected to develop integrated strategy and oversee the creative brief that will be used by the agency’s creative teams to produce the creative ideas, and the activity plan that guides the implementation of such ideas in a way that maximises customer impact.
You need to be passionate and a ‘hands-on’ team player as you will work with many individuals and on a wide range of accounts across the agency. The position will be based in our Cambridge office and you will report to our Managing Director.
KISS is an integrated communications agency working with brands that are changing the world in science, technology and education. Founded on the principle of simplicity, we strive to clarify complexity and make memorable communications that breathe new life into our clients’ businesses. We are a team of creative thinkers united by a passion for brands and inspired to deliver work that creates change and drives growth.
- Ambitious and driven
- A trusted strategic partner to the client
- Collaborative with exceptional interpersonal skills
- An inspirational and motivational team leader
- Used to working with clients at a senior level
- An ideas person with a flexible strategic approach
- Highly articulate and adept at selling ideas
- A doer and problem solver
- Be a trusted strategic partner to the client, building excellent relationships with the clients
- Have a solid understanding of our clients' business models, strategies and the wider industry
- Deliver informed solutions to clients based on trends, insight and academic thought
- Work proactively with Account Service to develop client relationships and spot opportunities for future work
- Inform client proposals and work with Account Service to accurately determine scope of work required
- Facilitate and moderate workshops
- Create, develop and refine strategic tools in response to client and creative needs
- Work closely with the creative and digital team to form a robust response to client briefs
- Anticipate brand and consumer needs to deliver fresh ideas internally and externally
- Develop and present thought pieces, industry reviews and trend reports
- Undertake primary consumer research to provide human truths to help inform creative briefs
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work:
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme
- Childcare voucher, Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Quarterly social events
- Corporate punt on the River Cam