Salary: depending on experience
Employment type: permanent
KISS is an integrated communications agency working with brands that are changing the world in science, technology and education. Founded on the principle of simplicity, we strive to clarify complexity and make memorable communications that breathe new life into our clients’ businesses. We are a team of creative thinkers united by a passion for brands, and inspired to deliver work that creates change and drives growth.
KISS is looking for a dedicated Strategic Planner who will be fundamental in shaping the strategic output of the agency. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategy, the Strategic Planner will need to deliver insight focused work including facilitating workshops, writing and presenting research and planning decks and putting human truths into the creative briefs.
The successful candidate will have the scope to work across brand, digital and customer experience to provide a wide range of strategic capabilities to our clients.
- Carrying out desk research to identify market, situational and cultural insights
- Writing and presenting creative briefs
- Insight lead thinking that creates emotional triggers
- Owning strategy projects from brief to delivery
- Provide clear oversight and recommendations to senior members around the agency
- Represent the strategy function within the agency when required
- Manage and understand the commercial requirements of strategy projects
To be successful in this role its essential you can demonstrate:
- Understanding of the requirements of a strategic planner within an agency setting typically demonstrated by at least one years’ experience;
- A fascination of human behaviour and social trends, and how these influence people, culture and business;
- Strong presentation and communication skills to navigate different types of individuals and stakeholders;
- Demonstrable ability to balance qualitative and quantitative research to gain human truths;
- A true passion for your work.
And whilst not essential we’d really like to see:
- A demonstrable understanding of the way agencies do business and what they offer to clients;
- Demonstrable ability to move between teams and collaborate to build stronger internal and external relationships;
- Demonstrable ability to think big or small depending on the client’s requirements;
- Demonstrable experience of creative thinking throughout the customer experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work:
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme
- Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Quarterly social events
- Corporate punt on the River Cam