KISS, the creative agency where bold strategy and powerful ideas collide, merges market-leading creativity with deep technical expertise. Driven by the imperative to create work with impact and a key component of our success, KISS developers are passionate and enthusiastic about their craft and take pride in delivering attractive, accessible, stable, and highly usable web interfaces.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate on implementing and aiding design of new Drupal 10 websites.
- Maintain, upgrade and enhance existing Drupal 8 / 9 / 10 websites.
- Develop custom modules and themes for Drupal websites.
- Transform designs into responsive, user-friendly Drupal themes.
- Provide technical solutions, support, and documentation.
- Produce efficient, high-quality code using best practices and provide constructive feedback to other developers.
- Integrate third-party systems and APIs with Drupal
- Troubleshoot and debug issues across environments.
- Keep up to date with the latest Drupal technologies.
- Ensure code meets industry best practices, security standards, and performance benchmarks.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and accessibility of front-end components.
- Write and optimise semantic code for performance and search engine optimisation (SEO).
To be successful in this role you'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent commercial experience.
- 3-5 years development experience
- Expertise in PHP, Drupal, HTML, CSS/SCSS and MySQL
- Experience with Drupal theming and template development
- Dependency management with Composer
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills for collaboration with creative, development and Customer Success teams.
And not essential but we'd love to see:
- Active involvement in the Drupal community.
- Experience working with Wordpress and other related CMS systems.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work. Visit our Careers page for more information.