We are delighted to be sponsoring the Innovation Leaders Conference (ILC) on Thursday 27th & Friday 28th February 2014, the event is being held at the Gillespie Centre (Clare College), University of Cambridge. The ILC brings together 300 academics, business leaders, disruptive entrepreneurs and investors to stimulate communication and partnering for the next generation of innovative technology. It is hosted by the Innovation Forum, a network of multidisciplinary innovative talent that promotes innovation by building bridges between academia, industry and government and linking innovative minds across disciplines.
Simon Fryer, CEO at KISS said: “We have deep expertise working with the science and technology sectors and see first-hand how innovation can be sparked when the right people get together. As a strategy-led creative agency with a large and diverse science and technology client base, we enjoy a unique perspective and are able to be actively involved supporting our clients with innovation. This includes working with university spins out, more established and AIM quoted companies and industry leaders.”
Insightful keynote lectures from leading R&D executives and eminent academics will include:
- Professor Sir Leszek Borysiewicz (Vice Chancellor, University of Cambridge)
- Professor Sir Greg Winter (Master of Trinity College, Cambridge)
- Shaun Grady (Vice President, AstraZeneca)
- Patrick Verheyen (Head of Johnson & Johnson Innovation Centre London)
- Dr Jane Osborn (Vice President Research and Site Leader, MedImmune)
Panel discussions on academia-industry partnerships and true open innovation featuring: - Andy Richards (Serial Biotechnology Entrepreneur and Business Angel)
- Dr Tim Minshall (Lecturer in Technology Management, University of Cambridge)
- Helen Goulden (Executive Director, Innovation Lab, Nesta)
- Martino Picardo (CEO, Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst)
- Antony Mattessich (CEO, Mundipharma)
- Amanda Brooks (Director for Innovation for the UK Government Department of Business, Innovation and Skills)
As Gold sponsor of the event we join Johnson & Johnson, Astra Zeneca, MedImmune, Babraham Research Campus, Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst, Astex, and Podio as headline sponsors.