Maximising value and success is crucial for any organisation planning to exhibit. With increasing pressure to provide a measurable return on investment and the costs involved in exhibiting at events going up, the need to make the right choices have never been more important. Designing and producing eye-catching stands and providing event solutions are just a few of the services KISS Communications offer. The agency has created bespoke and shell scheme exhibitions across the UK, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Spain for clients including Booking.com, PlastiKote, One Nucleus, Johnson Matthey and 8 Solutions. KISS offers a complete exhibition creation and management service, from brand strategies to stand designs, production of marketing collateral, video for screen content, e-invitations, costumes, catering, promotional gifts and giveaways. Hannah Merriman who leads the exhibition team at KISS is currently taking bookings for 2012; she believes having a vision of what you want to achieve and planning are key to a successful exhibition. “Think about the impression you want your current or potential customers to get when they see and interact with your exhibition stand,” says Hannah. “The devil is usually in the detail; there’s a lot of planning, preparation, logistics and project managing to do and we use the usual KISS mantra of keeping it simple for our clients. Once the client has chosen to produce a bespoke or a shell scheme stand we can do the rest, taking the hassle out of the whole process. We do this for a number of clients and the feedback we receive is very positive.”
To start, here are our top tips
- Vision - Set clear objectives – What do you want your current/potential customers to think when they see and interact with your exhibition stand?
- Purpose - What is the purpose of the stand and how can it be measured?
- Think high-impact – keep it simple - brief, bold and relevant.
- Budget – set a budget realistic with your requirements
- Read the manual – better still, we’ll do that for you and ensure all deadlines are met!
- Invite people – sending tickets or invites for them to visit you on the stand generates interest and business.
- Promote yourself – most exhibitions give you the chance to be included in online and offline marketing – talk to us and we can recommend the best opportunities.
- Motivate – ensure your best people are on the stand, trained and ready!
- After the show – Chase up your leads.
For more information, contact Hannah on 01223 911 123 or 0208 12345 75 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org